Saturday, December 31, 2016

TV's Funniest LIVE Moments


This is basically a RE-post of my Play List of  "TV's Funniest Moments ... EVER!"  that I put on my personal blog, "Laura-Lee Was Here" to ring in the New Year of 2017 but with something extra for those of us who LOVE all things entertainment.

I hope you enjoy these memorable moments and have a good laugh as you celebrate the coming year of 2017.

Below is the LINK to the "something extra". Don't forget to share anything you enjoy.

LINK Behind the Scenes of Classic TV Moments (YouTube)

Thank you so much for visiting my blogs throughout 2016 and I deeply hope you will feel welcome and come back again in 2017.

God Bless you all.

With Deep Sincerity, Laura-Lee


Philippians 4:8
"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things."

No comments:

Post a Comment