Friday, December 9, 2016

[Immediately FREE] Wholesome Weekend Date Movie (Dec. 9, 2016)




I've wanted to recommend this week's film for a very long time but have had to wait in order to find an uploaded copy that is of a good enough quality so you can actually see and hear it well enough that it won't detract from your viewing experience. And this story is definitely worth ANY wait.

Sally Field discovers
 we really like her.
"Places in the Heart" won Sally Field yet another Academy Award. And rightly so. The story of a newly widowed woman who must find a way to earn a living during the Depression after her husband is shot and killed by a black man.


Enter Danny Glover's character. A down on his luck hobo who knows all about raising cotton. Together they form an unlikely alliance that eventually becomes an unlikely friendship. 

I can't say enough good about this movie, so I'll "shut my trap" and just let you go and start watching it "immediately" and for "FREE". But I'll CAUTION you that there is a "love scene" (aka. adultery scene) which is semi-graphic because it depicts some "pillow talk". But I usually warn you anyway that "wholesome" does NOT mean there are not "adult" themes present. So I doubt you will find this  overly shocking or embarrassing. 




Also, as usual, it is my hope that relaxing with a good film and with good company will be just the beginning of a good weekend.

Deeply and sincerely, 
 Laura-Lee


LAURA-LEE'S   REQUIREMENTS:   




  • Good Story
  • Appeals to BOTH Men & Women
  • Funny
  • Witty
  • Good acting
  • Plot Twist
  • Evokes "warm fuzzies"
  • Motivates snuggling
  • No Graphic Sex, Violence or Swearing
  • Leaves you with good feelings/thoughts
  • "Jazzed" and anxious to share it
  • Available on the Internet right now for FREE (so you can watch it Immediately)



(Lots of recommendations and featured items at my YouTube Channel. I invite "Lookie-Loos".)



Promo Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment