Friday, December 30, 2016

[Immediately FREE] Wholesome Weekend Date Movie (Dec. 30, 2016)


Linda Purl & Roger Kern
learn a NEW way to "celebrate" Christmas


I found a film that I haven't seen in years and just stumbled on it again today. So this is one of those instances where I will be watching the same movie at the same time as most of you. Right now.

Created by the people who brought us the TV show, "Little House on the Prairie" for all those years and based on a book by Laura Ingall's daughter, Rose, this is called, "Young Pioneers Christmas" and stars Roger Kern and Linda Purl (who was my favorite actress through all my 'kid-years').

As one YouTuber appropriately commented about this film,  "adversity builds character". It's a bit grittier than an average episode of "Little House on the Prairie" would have been and also has the honor of being the final "Wholesome Weekend Date Movie" of the year, 2016. 




I'm hoping to come back tomorrow and make a couple blog posts for New Year's Eve, but for now, I want to thank all of you who visited me every week during these past months to discover which film I recommended. I always found it very humbling AND flattering simultaneously.

I hope you have a good and safe weekend as you celebrate and reflect and also that you come to visit me again in 2017. (I wonder what it holds for all and each of us.)

God bless you, my friends.

Love Always, Laura-Lee 


LAURA-LEE'S   REQUIREMENTS:   

  • Good Story
  • Appeals to BOTH Men & Women
  • Funny
  • Witty
  • Good acting
  • Plot Twist
  • Evokes "warm fuzzies"
  • Motivates snuggling
  • No Graphic Sex, Violence or Swearing
  • Leaves you with good feelings/thoughts
  • "Jazzed" and anxious to share it
  • Available on the Internet right now for FREE (so you can watch it Immediately)




Promo Poster


(As always, I welcome 'Lookie-Loos' to check out my YouTube channel to see my other PlayLists and Recommendations)


"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things."   Philippians 4:8 (NIV Bible)



(Below is your "something extra" for scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page)
Mistletoe
And a Virtual Kiss ... from ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment