Friday, December 2, 2016

[Immediately FREE] Wholesome Weekend Date Movie (Dec. 2, 2016)


YouTube Recommended this Nicolas Cage (and Shirley MacLaine) film to me and since it's also one of my all time favorites AND it's a good quality upload, I'm going to pass it right on to you.

Nicolas Cage
bringing brunch & a rose bud

"Guarding Tess" is its name and the rest of it I will leave as a surprise. But I will tell you a couple things. Shirley MacLaine is mostly in "Chick Flicks" but in this case,  there isn't much weeping just lots of laughing and the MEN will love it too.

"I wish I had Nicolas Cage go shopping with me too!"
~ L-L

Also, I need to CAUTION  "sensitive viewers" that there is a handful of blasphemy in it. And surprisingly, it's mostly from the character who is portraying the President of the United States. (Art imitating life?)

And, as usual, my wishes for a good weekend to all. Thanks for stopping by again.

Sincerely, Laura-Lee

LINK to "Guarding Tess" now at YouTube




LAURA-LEE'S   REQUIREMENTS:   


  • Good Story
  • Appeals to BOTH Men & Women
  • Funny
  • Witty
  • Good acting
  • Plot Twist
  • Evokes "warm fuzzies"
  • Motivates snuggling
  • No Graphic Sex, Violence or Swearing
  • Leaves you with good feelings/thoughts
  • "Jazzed" and anxious to share it
  • Available on the Internet right now for FREE (so you can watch it Immediately)


Promo Poster


(I invite "Lookie-Loos" at my Channel. Lots of Play Lists & Recommendations to see)




(Something EXTRA to cap off your evening and for scrolling all this way. A short and funny documentary - 23 minutes - with Beavers vs Humans as they build their dam & pond front home. Who will win the title of "Master Builders"?)



No comments:

Post a Comment