Friday, December 23, 2016

[Immediately FREE] Wholesome Weekend Date Movie (Dec.23, 2016)





This will be short and sweet. Tonight I am recommending the BEST film version of the classic book "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens. 
But this one is done by the Muppets and is aptly titled, "A Muppet Christmas Carol".  If you're not already in love, get ready to be. And I mean with this movie too. It has it all and it is not only my pleasure to recommend it to you but my honor as well.

I would have offered it much sooner but it's been very difficult to find a good quality upload of it. But I simply can't wait any longer. I'm sending you to the best version I could find. You might want to try and find a better one, but I would suggest you don't waste too much time doing that. It only takes a couple minutes for you to be swept away and into this story and won't notice anything else.

Then top off this romantic evening with "Merry Christmas Mr. Bean". This IS a night for good feelings and romance. LOVE is in the air, everywhere.

The ultimate LONG-TERM Love Affair
Kermit & Miss Piggy


(I also hope you will come back tomorrow as well. I've got a few things I am still working on and I hope to come back online after I've finished them up)

Snuggle up my wonderful friends. "It feels like Christmas!"

Love Laura-Lee 


LINK to "A Muppet Christmas Carol" (YouTube)


LINK to "Merry Christmas Mr. Bean" (YouTube)



LINK to More Info about "A Muppet Christmas Carol" (IMDb Website)

Muppet Christmas Carol Promo Poster



LAURA-LEE'S   REQUIREMENTS:   

  • Good Story
  • Appeals to BOTH Men & Women
  • Funny
  • Witty
  • Good acting
  • Plot Twist
  • Evokes "warm fuzzies"
  • Motivates snuggling
  • No Graphic Sex, Violence or Swearing
  • Leaves you with good feelings/thoughts
  • "Jazzed" and anxious to share it
  • Available on the Internet right now for FREE (so you can watch it Immediately)

(Remember. I love "lookie-loos". So head to my channel and have a look around at my recommendations and Play Lists.)


(Your something extra for scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page)

No comments:

Post a Comment