Thursday, August 6, 2020

Ready Reader One. Nope!

 

Ready Player OneReady Player One by Ernest Cline


I know this book is massively popular. Mr. Spielberg made it into a massive movie. But after a couple of attempts at reading it, I decided I didn't want to spend a massive amount of time on it. So I DNF.

Life is too short and I have too little of it left to spend all the time reading this book will require. Escapism just isn't enough for me anymore. I want amazing! The fabulous! The thoughtful, clever, inspirational and edifying. And I suspect I have a better chance of finding those things elsewhere than I will continuing to read this ENTIRE book and hoping through the whole thing that they may show up at some point.

So basically this is a non-review review. Stop reading it and go hug someone you love. Right now!

Laura-Lee 💓

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment