Friday, October 28, 2016

[Immediately FREE] Wholesome Weekend Date Movie (Oct. 28, 2016)

Several weeks ago I was trying to pick which film to recommend and came across a couple that made me think, "That one is pretty good" or "that one isn't too bad".  I suddenly realized what lame and half-hearted praise that was. I'm sure you can find mediocre entertainment without any help from me.

I didn't recommend either of those films to you and I decided for the first time since I started this weekly feature it was time to add something to my list of  "Laura-Lee's Requirements". If I am not actually anxious to tell you about a film and equally anxious to know what you think of it (in short), if I'm not "jazzed" about sharing it with you, then it's simply not good enough to share with  you.
So as you read down my list of requirements you will find a new, highlighted one.


The film I'm recommending this week I am quite anxious for you to see. I've been checking and searching for it on YouTube for more than a year and finally someone has uploaded it.
It is the 1997 British film, "Mrs. Brown" which portrays the story of the days of extended grieving of Queen Victoria after the death of her beloved husband, Albert in 1861. 

Her family and certain members of the royal court, hoping to shake the Queen from her grief and encourage her back to her public duties summon John Brown, who was the groom and trusted servant of her late husband. However, they may get more than what they wished for when it appears Mr. Brown may have more influence over the Queen than anyone could have imagined.





It is beautifully made and wonderfully acted by all, especially the two principal actors, [Dame] Judi Dench and Billy Connolly. And also the first film role for Scottish actor Gerard Butler, who plays John Brown's brother Archie.
Gerard Butler

Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend.

Sincerely, Laura-Lee




LAURA-LEE'S   REQUIREMENTS:
  • Good Story
  • Appeals to BOTH Men & Women
  • Funny
  • Witty
  • Good acting
  • Plot Twist
  • Evokes "warm fuzzies"
  • Motivates snuggling
  • No Graphic Sex, Violence or Swearing
  • Leaves you with good feelings/thoughts
  • 'Jazzed' and anxious to share it
  • Available on the Internet right now for FREE (so you can watch it Immediately)
An extra photo of Gerard Butler because
he's so very, very pretty.  (L-L)





 Christian fans of Scottish Actor, Gerard Butler share info about him and pray for him and each other. GB+GB= God Bless Gerard Butler

 I am gathering quite a lot of good recommendations and Play Lists at my YouTube channel. You are most welcome to stop by and check them out.


Promo Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment