Friday, October 21, 2016

[Immediately FREE] Wholesome Weekend Date Movie (Oct. 21, 2016)


This week I'm going to do something a bit unusual. 
I've been watching a bunch of classic episodes of  "All in the Family". Most of the episodes I haven't seen since they were originally aired in the 1970's when I was just a child.

I've picked 6 episodes which I feel are the absolute best the show had to offer and have linked them together in an "All in the Family Play List" so that you can watch them in order (just like they were a film). Follow the LINK, click on the first episode in the Play List and go right to the last episode that I've recommended. (it's particularly touching and enlightening)


Please don't shuffle them and watch ALL of them. I've placed them in this order for a reason. They not only demonstrate how the show continued to get better as the years passed, but also how the characters' complexities were developed.


I describe "All in the Family" like this: "You'll be laughing one moment, crying the next and learning something all the time."

I hope you enjoy them my wonderful, faithful blog friends. I guarantee you will laugh.

Sincerely, Laura-Lee

P.S. Even  though they do not have "graphic" scenes, they still require exercising CAUTION for sensitive viewers as many of the topics are adult orientated.

LINK "All in the Family" Play List at YouTube


(If you enjoyed these episodes, then head to my YouTube channel and look at my LINK "TV Shows Play List" at Laura-Lee's YouTube Channel for more "All in the Family" and other recommendations at my YouTube Channel. I've got hundreds of videos available now. But remember to exercise CAUTION because some are NOT for "sensitive" viewers).

LINK "TV Shows Play List" at Laura-Lee's YouTube

LINK to Laura-Lee's YouTube Channel


LAURA-LEE's REQUIREMENTS :


  • Good Story
  • Appeals to BOTH Men & Women
  • Funny
  • Witty
  • Good acting
  • Plot Twist
  • Evokes "warm fuzzies"
  • Motivates snuggling
  • No Graphic Sex, Violence or Swearing
  • Leaves you with good feelings/thoughts
  • Available somewhere on the Internet for FREE (so you can watch it Immediately)
Carol O'Connor & Jean Stapleton


If you were ever wondering what all the words to the "All in the Family" theme song, "Those Were the Days"  are, I've got them written below:


"Boy the way Glen Miller played.
Songs that made the hit parade
Guys like us we had it made
Those were the days.
And you knew who you were then.
Girls were girls and men were men
Mr.,  we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again.
Didn't need no welfare state.
Everybody pulled his weight.
Gee, our old La Salle [a car] ran great. 
Those were the days."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment