Friday, September 9, 2016

[IMMEDIATELY FREE] Wholesome Weekend Date Movie (Sept 9, 2016)

WARNING for Christians: This film contains some blasphemy in the form of "Oh my God".


However, I found it to be such a good film in all other respects that I have decided to recommend it anyway and let you use your own discernment on whether you still wish to watch it. 

Jennifer Garner
as the 13-year old who is suddenly 30


This week's film is "13 Going on 30" and it's Fun and Funny, with capital "F"s (along with sweet, charming, well acted and well made). A "Good Time" in the form of a film. I deeply hope it will stick the silly grin on your face that I had on mine while watching it. And if you do decide to watch it, make sure to stay to the VERY end for the final  "de over " , ... uh, I mean, "plot twist".

Sincerely. Laura-Lee

The Pack of Cool Girls known as
"The 6 Chicks" cause Jr High School Havoc

P.S. That old Hollywood phrase "there's no such thing as small parts, just small actors" comes true in the performance of Sam Ball as the hockey-playing boyfriend. He has only a couple scenes and very few lines but he makes good use of that tiny bit of screen time. Unforgettable and hilarious! I've included his "raunchy striptease" in a YouTube LINK all by itself. (And BTW, this is as sexually explicit as this film gets)

YouTube LINK for "I owe you one raunchy striptease"



LAURA-LEE's REQUIREMENTS :


  • Good Story
  • Appeals to BOTH Men & Women
  • Funny
  • Witty
  • Good acting
  • Plot Twist
  • Evokes "warm fuzzies"
  • Motivates snuggling
  • No Graphic Sex, Violence or Swearing
  • Leaves you with good feelings/thoughts
  • Available on the Internet right now for FREE (so you can watch it Immediately)



(see my YouTube channel for other recommendations & especially my PLAY LISTs)




Promo Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment