Friday, September 30, 2016

[Immediately FREE] Wholesome Weekend Date Movie (Sept 30 2016)

For the first time in this weekly feature, I'm suggesting a Double  feature.

Warm Fuzzies and a Deer


Both of these films have been mentioned before on this blog, but they both have newer uploads at YouTube which are of GREAT quality. In HD and T E C H N I C O L O R. [insert fanfare here]

Warm Fuzzies and a Goat


I suppose I'm giving them the best recommendation I can. I've watched both these films many times, throughout many years. They are full of the best of everything. So after a long week of perhaps having to deal with difficult circumstances and difficult people bring on the "warm fuzzies" by viewing:


&




Even if it's for the second time around (or third or fourth or fifth etc)

Sincerely, Laura-Lee

(And don't forget these films are part of my "Complete Films" Play List, which has more than 200 videos listed)
LINK "Complete Films" Play List at Laura-Lee's YouTube Channel


LAURA-LEE's REQUIREMENTS :

  • Good Story
  • Appeals to BOTH Men & Women
  • Funny
  • Witty
  • Good acting
  • Plot Twist
  • Evokes "warm fuzzies"
  • Motivates snuggling
  • No Graphic Sex, Violence or Swearing
  • Leaves you with good feelings/thoughts
  • Available somewhere on the Internet for FREE (so you can watch it Immediately)

No comments:

Post a Comment