Friday, August 5, 2016

[Immediately FREE] Wholesome Weekend Date Movie (August 5,, 2016)




This is the first week I've been doing this feature that no film is "jumping" out at me to recommend. So instead of recommending something I don't have my complete heart in, I'm going to recommend nothing specific. To be honest, there are lots of films (especially in my YouTube Play List of "Complete Films") which deserve to be seen.

So I'm going to give you the LINK to that Play List and let you chose one for yourself.

"Complete Films" Play List at Laura-Lee's YouTube Channel

(Look around at my Play Lists, Recommendations & other Featured Channels)
Laura-Lee's YouTube Channel (HOME Page)

 Remember to view with caution especially those movies I haven't viewed yet and keep in mind that just because a movie doesn't contain 'graphic elements' does NOT mean it's appropriate for children or sensitive viewers.

See you again next week. Have a good weekend.

Sincerely, Laura-Lee   (Rahn)


LAURA-LEE's REQUIREMENTS :


  • Good Story
  • Appeals to BOTH Men & Women
  • Funny
  • Witty
  • Good acting
  • Plot Twist
  • Evokes "warm fuzzies"
  • Motivates snuggling
  • No Graphic Sex, Violence or Swearing
  • Leaves you with good feelings/thoughts
  • Available on the Internet right now for FREE (so you can watch it Immediately)

No comments:

Post a Comment