Friday, August 26, 2016

Time for "Sense & Sensibility" [Immediately FREE] Wholesome Weekend Date Movie

What can I say? 

Emma Thompson & Kate Winslet

Actor Alan Rickman was a fantastic actor, but as I read more about what people say about him I discovered that they seemed to have even more good to say about him as a person than an actor. 

To have lived your life doing your best at ALL you touched and having brought meaning to BOTH your career & your loved ones?
Oh, that we all could look back on our lives and know we lived it that way. 

See you later, Alan Rickman

I know Alan Rickman became uber famous because of the Harry Potter films, but he did no better job of acting than my recommendation for this week's feature film of "[Immediately FREE] Wholesome Weekend Date Movie".

 I recommend the film, "Sense and Sensibility".



LINK to film "Sense and Sensibility" with Alan Rickman


No comments:

Post a Comment