Friday, February 11, 2022

Good Start Bad Finish to Millennial Kingdom Book

 

Out of Tribulation (The Reign, #1)Out of Tribulation by Jeffrey McClain Jones
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I completely enjoyed this Christian speculative fiction book for 90% of it!
It tells the story of a group of people in a small town in Iowa as they rebuild after the End Times and after the Tribulation period of the Last Days when the Millennial Kingdom of Jesus begins. It was very imaginative, had good characters, and was very Biblically sound ... until the last part. The author got so inaccurate Biblically that I did a DNF (Did Not Finish) because I couldn't endure his HUGE Biblical errors and sudden lack of just plain common sense. I started making tons of Kindle notes to correct the errors but it became so much work and so time-consuming I bailed out on it. Too bad. I was so deeply waiting to share it around and recommend it. 😞
I have NO idea what happened that made the author suddenly change. Full moon?
But it still gets a good rating from me for so accurately portraying the beginning of the Millennial Kingdom (although he rarely actually overtly names JESUS as the King who "rules and reigns" from Jerusalem.)
Watch my Kindle notes at Goodreads so you know when to bail out too.
I hope this helps and doesn't hinder.
Thanks for giving me your valuable time to read this review.
Laura-Lee 🙋🏻‍♀️✝🇨🇦❤

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment