Friday, November 13, 2020

You NEED to Know the Truth

 

The Last Hour: An Israeli Insider Looks at the End TimesThe Last Hour: An Israeli Insider Looks at the End Times by Amir Tsarfati
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A wonderful book I stumbled upon while searching for something on Bible prophecy through my local library.

The author starts by telling us his testimony as a Jew in Israel. His years in the Israeli army becoming a Major, his years as a tour guide in the Holy Land and finally as the head of Behold Israel ministries.

A methodical and common sense type of thinker, he puts historical and world events side by side with their Old and New Testament scriptures so we can navigate with ease through End Times Bible Prophecy.

Amir has pulled together for me the jigsaw of Bible Prophecy and Current world events that I have been studying for more than forty years. He has filled in the gaps with lots of information and confirmed many things I already knew. He is SO factual that I have continued to watch his videos on Youtube and Facebook. Amir and the people at Behold Israel have become a massive reference for me to help during these End Times that I have come to rely on.
What I deeply appreciate is that he makes it extremely clear when it is just something he is supposing or assuming as opposed to something the Word of God actually says. In his book and talks, he brings you time and time again to God's infallible word and even gets his audiences to read along with him so that we realize how simple understanding Scripture truly is.

Plus, it is all about Jesus and telling the world the Good News of Christ. He speaks knowledgeably on historical and current events and douses it with the comfort, hope, and peace of Jesus right from the pages of the Bible. And doing it all from the point of view of an Israeli Jew who loves Jesus.
(And he often gives updates from his home that overlooks the Valley of Megiddo. How cool is that?)
A book and resource for these tumultuous times. I believe he and Behold Israel have been spotlighted by God "for such a time as this."

How much do I believe this? The Behold Israel website is now listed as a link on my blogs.

However, I took one star off for his writing abilities. Sorry, Amir. But honestly, you have to HEAR Amir teach to truly appreciate Amir anyway. If you want to know the truth of what is going on in the world RIGHT NOW, turn off mainstream news media and head for Behold Israel. And since I never have recommended anyone or any ministry (besides Charles Stanley and In Touch) to this extent, this is no shabby thing.

I will see you there. Look for me in the comments. Because you KNOW I've always got tons to say.

I hope this helps.
Sincerely, Laura-Lee

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment