Thursday, September 17, 2020

"Dear Jesus. The End is Really Here!"





When COVID-19 hit, I knew for sure we were in the Last Days spoken of in the book of Daniel (Old Testament) and in the book of Revelation (New Testament) and by Jesus himself in Matthew 24 and Luke 21. I thought to myself that THE Peace Treaty would show up "at some point". Probably sooner than later. I first discovered this event would come when I read about it in 1980. Forty years ago!

 I held my tongue through Y2K. I held my tongue at 9/11. I held my tongue when the Mayan calendar predicted 2012 would signify the End of the world. I held my tongue as I watched the scientists move the Doomsday Clock through the years as it went from twenty minutes to midnight to two minutes to midnight. I've held my tongue as Christian after Christian got "weird" and decided to try and figure out and calculate the exact day of Christ's return, even though Jesus said NOBODY knows the exact moment except the Father. I said nothing because they didn't EXACTLY fit what the Bible said would happen. And if it was the "real deal" it would be precise and exact because God knows ALL and His prophecies are specific and would be PRECISELY fulfilled.

Then when COVID-19 hit and I knew for sure we were in the very last days of the world, I still held my tongue. To be honest, I was a little freaked out to see it actually happen before my eyes and was unsure what to say.

Now I've just discovered that while I was napping yesterday President Trump witnessed the Peace Treaty that is spoken of in the Bible and after four decades I am holding my tongue no longer. 

The Abraham Accords Peace Treaty, spoken of thousands of years ago in the Bible, brings stability, prosperity and safety to Israel. It is the precursor of the soon to be invasion of Israel by Russia, Iran, Turkey and their allies recorded in great detail in Ezekiel chapters 37-39.  When you add that to the anarchy and "lawlessness" started by the Black Lives Matters movement, and many other specific world-affecting events there is no doubt we are here at last in the few final years of human history before Jesus returns.

All I want to do is weep. I feel so overwhelmed by it. How do we just go on living a regular life knowing this and seeing it all happen before our very eyes? But before I go into even more details I will hold my tongue just a little more. I need to be alone with Jesus right now. But I will say this, because it may be the last post I have the chance to write, if my caution, suspicious nature and silence for all these years has earned me any credibility at all than listen to what I simply tell you. Grab the nearest Bible and drop to your knees and call on the name of Jesus because the End IS finally here and you and I will live to see it.

That Doomsday clock is now chiming midnight and it is "tolling for thee."


This was the Scripture Jesus led me to directly and miraculously on Monday. He told me to "hold fast to it during this coming week." Now I know why.

8 But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim: 

9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 

10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. 

11 As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”

12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 

13 for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

(Romans 10:8-13)

I humbly thank you for all the time you've spent through the years coming here and reading my hundreds of posts. I pray that you will find Jesus in each and all of them. Because of infinitely more important than me being here is that "Jesus Was Here" as we wrote the story of my life ... Together.

"To Christ be the glory great things He has done".


Love always, Laura-Lee

ABRAHAM ACCORD PEACE TREATY via White House website



No comments:

Post a Comment