Friday, November 11, 2016

[Immediately FREE] Wholesome Weekend Date Movie (Nov. 11, 2016)



Deborah Kerr  "makes time" with Trevor Howard

This week is a unique "little" film that I had never previously heard about until it was recommended to me by YouTube. 
I had no idea that a movie could so perfectly blend the elements of humor and suspense. But what is best about this movie is the captivating and stellar performance by Deborah Kerr in "I See a Dark Stranger" (1946).

She plays a young, Irish woman who decides to "sign up" in the IRA because she grew up hearing several  [ tall ] tales about her late father defeating the English almost single-handedly.


"But he is ENGLISH ! "
She leaves her small town, arrives in Dublin and ends up joining a group that is definitely against the English. But through her naivete, a series of ridiculous blunders and bad circumstances, it's actually a nest of German spies she's tumbled into and not the IRA at all. By the time she realizes what is really going on, she is up to her neck in trouble with only Trevor Howard to help her. The problem with that is  ... he is English! [GASP]


This is another story that will appeal to BOTH men and women, but this week you won't need any tissues to wipe away your tears. You'll be constantly swinging between laughing and gripping tightly to your chair (or preferably the person next to you).

NOTE:  [Once again] I caution you that lack of "graphic" scenes does not necessarily mean "safe for younger children". I'm also going to remind you to take an occasional breath while viewing this tense movie  (so you can't sue me later for not warning you adequately).





I don't have to "hope you enjoy this film" because I'm sure you will. But I always hope a good story will somehow enhance your date and your weekend.

Sincerely,  Laura-Lee 


"Just taking 'Grandad' for his walk."



LAURA-LEE'S   REQUIREMENTS:   

  • Good Story
  • Appeals to BOTH Men & Women
  • Funny
  • Witty
  • Good acting
  • Plot Twist
  • Evokes "warm fuzzies"
  • Motivates snuggling
  • No Graphic Sex, Violence or Swearing
  • Leaves you with good feelings/thoughts
  • "Jazzed" and anxious to share it
  • Available on the Internet right now for FREE (so you can watch it Immediately)





I See a Dark Stranger (Promo Poster)






(I always welcome you to look around my YouTube Channel. My Play Lists are full of many entertaining options)

No comments:

Post a Comment