Tuesday, November 17, 2015

National Bible Bee LIVE WEBCAST Schedule


You've heard of "spelling" Bees. Well, this is the same idea except it's how much of the Bible these young people have memorized. 

Once again God shows me His perfect timing, because I have just
learned about this "National Bible Bee" Event with enough to time to let all of you know, and plan to be there myself. Or at least to watch it LIVE over the Internet.

Throughout the year young people have been brushing up on their knowledge of the Bible and competing in order to be ready for the MAIN EVENT: "The National Bible Bee Competition" starting on:

Wednesday, November 18th, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm (CT) USA

You can watch it LIVE over the Internet for those of us who won't be there in person. I've never seen a Bible Bee  before, but if it's half as nerve-wracking as a Spelling Bee, I'm sure we'll all enjoy ourselves as we watch Christian young people sweat it out. 


For all the INFO you will need, just follow the LINKS below. You can do everything from get the history of the Bible Bee to Sign Up for a REMINDER when the Live (Streaming) Internet Broadcasts begin (via LiveStream.com).

I highly recommend it and hope to see you there. (In a manner of speaking)

Sincerely, Laura-Lee (Rahn)
Laura-Lee Was Here (PERSONAL BLOG)



National Bible Bee LIVE WEBCAST (2015)


National Bible Bee (HOME PAGE)



LIVE WEBCAST SCHEDULE:

WEDNESDAY 11/18/2015
6:00 - 7:30 pm. CST
Opening Ceremony
THURSDAY11/19/2015
8:30 - 10:30 am. CST
Primary Semi-Finals
11:30 - 1:30 am. CST
Junior Semi-Finals
2:30 - 4:30 pm. CST
Senior Semi-Finals
FRIDAY11/20/2015
8:30 - 10:30 am. CST
Primary Finals
11:30 - 1:30 am. CST
Junior Finals
2:30 - 4:30 pm. CST
Senior Finals
FRIDAY 11/20/2015
6:00 - 8:30 pm. CST
Closing Ceremony




1 comment:

  1. I'd better go get at least a nap if I want to be up early to start watching. (I'm a writer, cat owner & have arthritis which means I'm often up at all hours of the night - pick your excuse) However, this Bible Bee is going to seriously cut into my nap time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete