Saturday, November 21, 2015

National Bible Bee: HIGH LIGHTS in WORD





"but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
~~ JESUS (John 4:14 The Bible NIV)



"Congratulations to all and to God be ALL the glory."


~~ Emeal (E.Z) Zwayne (M.C.- National Bible Bee) 




" We really do love you. [laughter] What?! We do."

" I just made up a new word. Do you want to know what it is?  Yeh-Men!"  
~~Roy Patterson (Moderator-National Bible Bee)


"The biggest prize they walk away with is God's Word in their hearts. And they'll have that forever."  
~~ Hannah Leary (Commentator-National Bible Bee)


"It's like having a parachute when you're about to jump out of an airplane. Just looking at it won't do you any good. It won't save you unless you put it on. Just like we have to 'put on the Lord, Jesus Christ' ."

"I LIVE! I LIVE!"  
~~ Ray Comfort (Commentator-National Bible Bee)



" What screen do I need to be in to get this LIVE widget running?"

" Thanks to everyone at the National Bible Bee who made these past days memorable, uplifting and encouraging. Our God is awesome, our Savior forever loving and long suffering. He is beyond  belief." 
 ~~ Laura-Lee (Was Here - Just Me)



" I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living."  
~~ King David (Psalm 27)



No comments:

Post a Comment