Tuesday, March 29, 2022

"The Piper" Party Pooper (Book Review)

 

PiperPiper by Jay Asher
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I heard a LOT of hype about this book so I put it on my To-Read bookshelf.
But I always want to know THE AGENDA of the Author(s) BEFORE I read a book.
In this case I found a gay man, a woman who writes about the paranormal and the third author writes about witches and dragons ... for CHILDREN.
Life is dark enough as it is. I'm putting this one on my SKIP IT shelf and I hope those who are recommending this to KIDS will do the same. They are already completely stressed out and on-the-edge. I wouldn't want to be the one to nudge them closer.
Find something more UPLIFTING and POSITIVE and bail out on the "dark side".

Thanks for reading my review. I hope it helps not hinders.
Sincerely, Laura-Lee

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment