Tuesday, October 13, 2020

New Book for Old Time Religion (Review)

 

Prophecies of the Bible (The Smart Guide to the Bible Series)Prophecies of the Bible by Daymond R. Duck
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Whether it's THIS book on prophecy or Daymond Duck's books of the "Smart Guide to the Bible" on Revelation and Daniel too, these books are filled to the brim with information made simple. Line by line examination of the Scripture, comments by the most reputable Bible-believing scholars and lots of great illustrations by cartoonist Reverend Fun too. These are the go-to books for the modern examination of Bible Prophecy. And if you're like me and feel a deep need to know, you'll be going to them over and over again through the years as you sort out fact from non-sense and study God's Word.

I highly recommend them to both new Christians and "old timers" like me (Nope. I didn't "out" my age on the internet this time) for an insightful and encouraging read as we navigate these difficult and dark days that are so unlike the original times when I was barely twelve years old back in 1978. (Arg! 🙊)

Sincerely, Laura-Lee

PS. Is it a "spoiler" to tell you that Jesus comes back? So be it! We're going to need all the hope and encouragement we can get! LL 

No comments:

Post a Comment