Monday, October 7, 2013

The Mentalist: True Identity of RED JOHN (Part 2)

(The Mentalist Writers vs. Joe Public for the best conclusion.)

Mentalist let the mind games begin
I’ve been writing since I could first use a big, fat pencil in grade one. I’ve been crazy about TV shows and movies since before that.
I cannot count how many times my mother and I would discuss the potential ending of a show (especially mysteries) and come up with an ending that surpassed the actual ending. We’d walk away feeling let down and saying, “We should be the ones writing stories!”

I have accidently deciphered ( I believe) whom the creators of The Mentalist have chosen as Red John.  (see my original post “True Identity of RED JOHN”). After stumbling onto the answer, I started looking around the Internet to see if anyone else had come to the same conclusion. Somewhere among the hundreds of theories, I discovered many amazing conclusions. In creating a huge amount of hype around the question, “Who is Red John?” the makers of The Mentalist may discover they can NOT come up with an answer that is better than what the Public has created.
The Mentalist writers definitely have their work cut out for them. They may end up “red faced” and the show may go down in history as the most disappointing series finale, ... ever. It’s not enough just to get millions of viewers interested. Once you’ve got them, you’ve got to leave them satisfied and “wanting more”.

~~ Laura-Lee
 
BELOW: LINK to original Post on Red John Identity

Laura-Lee Was Here Blog: True Identity of RED JOHN (original)

**NOTE:
Do a search at this blog for “Red John” and/or “The Mentalist” to see all the posts involving those topics. Remember to click on the COMMENTS section. You can leave your opinions/theories there (even anonymously) and read what others have to say about the topic.


No comments:

Post a Comment