Friday, January 25, 2013

The Mentalist: The Search for Tommy Volker

Henry Ian Cusick portrays Tommy Volker
Just when I warm up to a nemesis they have to get rid of him. 

I'm referring to Teresa Lisbon's new "Nemesis/toy" Tommy Volker.




 Just when it started getting interesting between them, he got caught. And I had such high hopes. There were such possibilities. (sigh)

Now I usually have nothing but praise for the writers of "The Mentalist" but unless Tommy Volker escapes police custody, and but QUICK, I'm taking back my "Mentalista" Card. (the LAMINATED one)

If it's that they can't afford to hire Henry Ian Cusick again, maybe we can take up a collection. Maybe pass the hat or perhaps not give the other actors of the show $250,000 PER EPISODE!!

(Just a suggestion)

No comments:

Post a Comment